Further trip update: Thrace? Limnos? Symi? Greece at all?

I am still hopeful that the expedition to northern Greece with fellow Herpetologists Ilias Strachinis, Thomas Reich and Bobby Bok can go ahead as planned from 1st May. However if this doesn’t happen due to the continued disruption in European skies a visit to Symi (Greece) at the end of May may be a possibility. If so I will once again explore this barren, small, yet beautiful island in the Dodecanese sea with plenty of Ottoman vipers around for me at this time of year.

But at the moment I am really hoping I can get to the proposed areas of Northern Greece for a trip that was so well planned and destined to be one of my best. Lets wait and see how things turn out…

By Matt Wilson

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s